Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar v3.100.2 APK + MOD (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO)
The open source encrypted email & calendar service - secure and easy by design.
Updated on September 24, 2022
|Name||Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar|
Features MOD APK of Tutanota - Encrypted Email & CalendarDownload Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar MOD APK with Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO.
- Unlocked Premium.
- Unlocked VIP.
- Unlocked Pro.
- MOD Paid.
Install Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar MOD APKTo download Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) APK and other applications at ApkSoul.net you should see the instructions below.
- You can download it by clicking the download button below the article. Then wait a few seconds for the system to automatically download the Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar MOD APK / DATA file
- To install software anywhere else, you have to enable installation from third-party sources.
- Enable the "Unknown Sources" setting: Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to the "Download" folder in the file manager and click on the downloaded MOD APK file.
After the installation is complete, you can open the application and experience as usual.
Note: Before installing the APK MOD, you need to uninstall the original version or another MOD version.
About Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar
Tutanota enables you to use the benefits of the cloud – availability, flexibility, automatic back-up – without compromising on security. With Tutanota’s built-in encryption you own your data, no one else can access it. Tutanota comes with a light & beautiful GUI, dark theme included, with instant push notifications, auto-sync, full-text search, swipe gestures and more.
The open source email app Tutanota enables you to send end-to-end encrypted emails to anybody. Even emails that are being sent without end-to-end encryption and all your contacts are stored securely encrypted on the Tutanota servers based in Germany. Tutanota also has an encrypted calendar, easily accessible from within the mail client.
Our passion for privacy.
Tutanota is being built by a team passionate about everybody’s right to privacy. We are supported by an amazing community, which enables us to grow our team continuously, making Tutanota a lasting success without depending on venture capital interests.
Tutanota respects you & your data:
– Only you can access your encrypted emails & contacts.
– Tutanota does not track or profile you.
– Open source client & apps.
– Innovative full-text search feature lets you easily search your mailbox.
– TLS with support of PFS, DMARC, DKIM, DNSSEC and DANE.
– Secure password reset that gives us absolutely no access.
– 100% developed and located in Germany under strict Data Protection Laws (GDPR).
Official website: https://tutanota.com
Source code: https://github.com/tutao/tutanota
With the Tutanota app, you can:
– Create your own Tutanota email address (ending in @tutanota.com, @tutanota.de, @tutamail.com, @tuta.io or @keemail.me) with 1 GB of free storage.
– Create custom domain email addresses for €1 per month with optional catch-all.
– Send and receive end-to-end encrypted emails to anybody.
– Send and receive old-fashioned emails (not end-to-end encrypted). Even these emails are stored encrypted on the Tutanota servers.
– Automatically encrypt subject, content and attachments.
– Get push notifications instantly.
– Auto-complete email addresses as you type from your Tutanota or your phone contacts.
– Auto-sync between app, web client and desktop clients.
– Tutanota is free and open source software (FOSS) so that security experts can check the code.
The Tutanota app asks for very few permissions to keep your level of privacy to a maximum:
– Full network access: Used to send and receive emails.
– Receive data from the internet: To notify you when you receive a new email.
– View network connections: To find out if an internet connection exists.
– Read your contacts: This enables you to select recipients from your phone’s contacts.
– Read from SD card: To allow adding of attachments from the SD card to emails.
– Control vibration: To notify you when you receive a new email.
– Deactivate sleeping mode: To notify you when you receive a new email.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How to download Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar on ApkSoul.net?
To download Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar Apk Mod, please click on the download button at the top of the article or at the end of this article. You will then find the Apk file on ApkSoul.net's “Download” page. Follow the necessary instructions and you will download Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar MOD APK (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) for free.
The installation steps after downloading most premium app are the same. Open menu, settings, security and search for unknown sources so your phone can install apps from sources other than Google Play Store, ApkSoul.net. Go to the “Downloads” folder on your device and click on the downloaded file. Then install and launch it on your phone. Wait a moment for the device to install the premium app.
Q. Is it safe to download Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar APK Mod (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) on ApkSoul.net?
When the user downloads the Apk file from ApkSoul.net, we will check the relevant APK file on Google Play and let the user download it directly. The games and applications uploaded to our website are safe and harmless to users.
Q. Why do you need permission to install Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar Mod Hack (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) ?
The app needs access to the system on your device. When you install an application, you will be notified of all the permissions required to run the application.
Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar (de.tutao.tutanota) is a premium app on Android, download the latest version of Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar Hack Mod (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) 2022 for Android. This premium app can be played for free and does not require root.
Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar MOD APK (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) APK + OBB 2022 can be downloaded and installed on your android device with android version 4.1 or higher. Download this premium app using your favorite browser and click install to install the premium app. Downloading (de.tutao.tutanota) APK + DATA of Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) from ApkSoul.net is easier and faster.
Reviews from users
Mr. Blue: it is always very slow to load messages. also many services will not accept this as a valid email. Not a very user-friendly app. I get a notification about one of every five emails. I see no option for the notifications although online it states that there are settings for that. I have searched the entire app with no notifications settings. anyhow I don't get all of my email notifications and I have just started using this little more so it's aggravating.
Patrick Holley: I've been using this email service for over a year now, and it's been great. Tutanota is a bit feature-slim, so don't expect it to be quite as snazzy as Gmail or Outlook, but they have enough to not make me really miss those extra features. Their premium plan is very affordable as well, and it means a lot to have my email data be private in a world where my personal info is being monetized more and more. I absolutely recommend Tutanota.
Sparky Rises: Locked me out after a few months and asked me to email approval. Tried that many times, except the account wont allow me to send to the required email address. It's sending me in circles and seems very unreliable. I'd signed up to looking for a new premium secure home. I wanted to test it over time to see if I could trust it. I'd barely used it but it seems like they don't trust me. Looking elsewhere and glad I didn't take the leap!
Kaelan: Biggest issue I can find is that there isn't a widget for the calendar or mailbox for the home screen. I couldn't find it being listed in their feature list blog post that was updated on the first of March, but it does mention the calendar is in beta. Hopefully it'll be added!
plasmahidef: Ever since the DDoS attacks on Tutanota, my app no longer works. I keep getting notifications but everytime I click on it I get a message saying I'm offline and cannot connect to the server, even though I'm connected and all of my other apps are working. I can only signing on via a browser or on a pc. Update: Thanks. I can connect if using a vpn connection. Don't know why my ISP decided to block it all of sudden, but thanks again for your help.
James Brown: *Update I was finally able to sign up and have been using it for a few months now. It works well and I like knowing my emails are far more secure than before. I like that there is an encrypted calendar and switching over was fairly easy. There are a few things I would like to see that are available in other email/calendar platforms that would almost certainly move this to a five star app. In line conversations in emails, more field options in contacts, and customized repeats in calendars.
Ralph DeVaney: I've been reporting for a few weeks now that the Notification Service is still sticking on my Android phone. Until a few weeks ago I never had a problem...had never seen Notification Service running on my device. But now it shows constantly and never actually reports the arrival of new mail. I've been using Tuta for over a year but unless the fix comes soon I may not be much longer. Update: After uninstalling the app, then rebooting my phone, then reinstalling the app it seems to now be working!
Cindi Schultz: 12.19.19 for the last three weeks, app is pushing almost all email to spam. It is entirely irritating to have to set so many filters when it was working very well before. What changed? (thanks for the quick reply, battery saving is not on. any other suggestion?) the app won't push notifications (over 2 months now) and unless i log in, i dont know if i have email. i have updated. 12.20.19...your reply doesn't fix or resolve the issue
TheKgg: So far I really like this email service, however there are a few things i would change, particularly about the UI. 1. Animations feel too sluggish. Transitions take too long and could use easing 2. The way things are organized is unintuitive. I would only have one main drop down menu, and put everything under that in categories. Settings, for example, creates another drop down on the left where one would think the exit would be. 3. Theming! (edit:I meant custom themes but I wasRunningOutOfSpace)
Richard Stincer: One out of the best most important e-mail systems that is easy to use. If it can be somewhat usable while offline, like Gmail, it will be very much in demand. I like its black background or dark mode, its message adjustment between Confidential and Unlocked, and the fact that it is free with at least 500 MB of storage.
Download Tutanota - Encrypted Email & Calendar MOD APK for Android
You may also like