Qfile v188.8.131.520 APK + MOD (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO)
Browse and manage files stored on your QNAP NAS with your Android mobile device.
Updated on November 17, 2023
Features MOD APK of QfileDownload Qfile MOD APK with Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO.
- Unlocked Premium.
- Unlocked VIP.
- Unlocked Pro.
- MOD Paid.
Install Qfile MOD APKTo download Qfile (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) APK and other applications at ApkSoul.net you should see the instructions below.
- You can download it by clicking the download button below the article. Then wait a few seconds for the system to automatically download the Qfile MOD APK / DATA file
- To install software anywhere else, you have to enable installation from third-party sources.
- Enable the "Unknown Sources" setting: Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to the "Download" folder in the file manager and click on the downloaded MOD APK file.
After the installation is complete, you can open the application and experience as usual.
Note: Before installing the APK MOD, you need to uninstall the original version or another MOD version.
Ever wanted to browse and manage files stored on your QNAP NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qfile app is the perfect answer.
– Android 5.0 or later
– QNAP NAS running QTS 4.0 or later
Major features of Qfile:
– Access files on the QNAP NAS anytime, anywhere.
– Upload your photos and documents directly from mobile devices to the QNAP NAS.
– Easy sharing: Create a download link for files to share and send it via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
– Easy management: Move, copy, rename or delete files on the QNAP NAS, all via your mobile device. No computer required.
– Offline file reading: Qfile provides a simple way for downloading files from the QNAP NAS to mobile devices for offline reading.
1. Support displaying photo thumbnail. ( QTS 4.0 and above support all share folder)
2. Support control playback from NAS to Apple TV. (NAS must install QAirplay QPKG)
3. Support control playback from NAS to DLNA device. (DLNA control only support QNAP Media Server on QTS 4.0)
4. Support for file compression (zip / unzip, and for QTS 4.0 and above only.)
5. Support for changing the download folder on an external SD card.
6. Support for sharing folders with sharing download links (QTS 4.0 and above only.)
What's new in version 184.108.40.2060[Important Notes]
- Ended support for Qgenie after Qfile version 3.0.
- Users can select the default connection method while logging in after Qfile version 3.2.
- Improved the displayed guidance message when the user failed to log in to help the user address connection error issues.
- Fixed some minor issues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How to download Qfile on ApkSoul.net?
To download Qfile Apk Mod, please click on the download button at the top of the article or at the end of this article. You will then find the Apk file on ApkSoul.net's “Download” page. Follow the necessary instructions and you will download Qfile MOD APK (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) for free.
The installation steps after downloading most premium app are the same. Open menu, settings, security and search for unknown sources so your phone can install apps from sources other than Google Play Store, ApkSoul.net. Go to the “Downloads” folder on your device and click on the downloaded file. Then install and launch it on your phone. Wait a moment for the device to install the premium app.
Q. Is it safe to download Qfile APK Mod (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) on ApkSoul.net?
When the user downloads the Apk file from ApkSoul.net, we will check the relevant APK file on Google Play and let the user download it directly. The games and applications uploaded to our website are safe and harmless to users.
Q. Why do you need permission to install Qfile Mod Hack (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) ?
The app needs access to the system on your device. When you install an application, you will be notified of all the permissions required to run the application.
Qfile (com.qnap.qfile) is a premium app on Android, download the latest version of Qfile Hack Mod (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) 2022 for Android. This premium app can be played for free and does not require root.
Qfile MOD APK (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) APK + OBB 2022 can be downloaded and installed on your android device with android version 4.1 or higher. Download this premium app using your favorite browser and click install to install the premium app. Downloading (com.qnap.qfile) APK + DATA of Qfile (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) from ApkSoul.net is easier and faster.
Reviews from users
Evan Cooper: They've removed the ability to see the download speed of downloads at some point. Now moving to a different app to download. My files.
Piotr Syguda: rather complicated setup, 'recent activity' is not working. backup of photos works.
Ramo: It worked, but since the last update it is no longer able to find or connect to my NAS. However, it works with Qmanager.
Normo: At first it was not easy for me to make it work as I planned, but now I am able to backup my data on my Phone to my NAS. The only thing what I was missing, is a way to back up my settings and transfer it on a new phone of my. Would be nice to have.
Dick Van Dyke: Functionality and performance has improved greatly over time. Please can you give the option for black background on photos instead of the blurred effect which interferes with view. Also would like a middle option for viewing photos between thumbnails and full size.
Ivan Mihnenok: Some time ago I have set up the app, checked that my files are visible in it. I have checked that I can play the video from NAS. Have setup auto upload of photos and was happy with that. But recently I had to get some.zip files for business to my phone, but I was not able to download them. I got just msg "Failed to download" without any description. Have resetup connection to server, reinstalled app. Nothing have helped
Ene' Baziuk: The app is sluggish or unresponsive even across a LAN with an excellent connection. File transfers often fail without explanation and the app is so slow it takes forever to retry or reconnect. Even opening the app can take 5 minutes. Every other networking app I use is blazingly fast in comparison. This app is not fit for any purpose.
Colin Srin: Edit:. This is a much better update. Is it possible to have pinned folders at the top. Makes it easier to move files around. Also, is there a preview mode that shows the entire pic rather than a cut view? Not really able to discern what the picture is.
Reinhard Seiler: I like the UI changes. However the auto upload is broken. First it said that I adapt the file permissions, which I did. However now all uploads are failing just with "Error" and no hint what's wrong. Before the update the auto upload worked perfectly for many years. For me it's a key feature for my qnap and I hope it will be fixed soon.
Eric R: I emailed the listed address, return to sender! Why list the email if we're not allowed to use it? What I want to ask is.. After opening an mp4 video on my Qnap NAS using Qfile on my phone, I can cast it to my TV which is great, however is there any way to make it play the next video in the folder automatically - till you stop it or all videos are played? This would be very useful. If it's not possible will you consider adding this as an option please? I generally like the app. Many thanks.
Download Qfile MOD APK for Android
You may also like