Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher v2.9.15-lite APK + MOD (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO)
Easily stitch panoramas from multiple photos.
Updated on January 18, 2024
|Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher
Features MOD APK of Bimostitch Panorama StitcherDownload Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher MOD APK with Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO.
- Unlocked Premium.
- Unlocked VIP.
- Unlocked Pro.
- MOD Paid.
Install Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher MOD APKTo download Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) APK and other applications at ApkSoul.net you should see the instructions below.
- You can download it by clicking the download button below the article. Then wait a few seconds for the system to automatically download the Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher MOD APK / DATA file
- To install software anywhere else, you have to enable installation from third-party sources.
- Enable the "Unknown Sources" setting: Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to the "Download" folder in the file manager and click on the downloaded MOD APK file.
After the installation is complete, you can open the application and experience as usual.
Note: Before installing the APK MOD, you need to uninstall the original version or another MOD version.
About Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher
*STITCH PC QUALITY PANORAMAS ON MOBILE*
This is a fully automated panorama stitcher app that enables you to easily stitch individual overlapping photos, including HDR ones, into high-quality, hi-res panoramas for Free.
+Stitch hi-res single-row, multi-row, photospheres or 360° panoramas.
+Stitch many overlapping photos, up to about 200, into impressive wide-view panoramas.
+Hassle-free, simple and intuitive yet powerful panorama stitcher app.
+Share your awesome panos with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram and many more.
+Automatic cropping of panoramas with minimal reduction in resolution.
+Super hi-res output panos, up to 100 MP.
+Automatic exposure balancing.
For extra features and if you wish to support development of this app get the Pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.rethinkvision.Bimostitch.pro&hl=en
How it works?
Simply select/get photos in one of the following ways:
> Use the apps built-in photo-picker by pressing the gallery icon, select an album, select photos then confirm.
> Use other apps i.e the gallery app to send photos to this app for stitching purposes.
> Use your favorite camera app by pressing the camera button while in this app, snap overlapping photos then press back.
This app will then automatically match, align and blend together the selected images into a wonderful panorama using advanced on-device image recognition algorithms.
NOTE: You get multiple panorama outputs at once if more than one group of overlapping photos are detected in your selection.
All this takes just a few minutes depending on your choice of maximum output resolution and your device’s computational power. You can visit the apps settings page to change properties such as the output album name, maximum resolution and many more choices to suit your needs.
NOTE: At least 2GB RAM required for 100 MP.
Why use this app?
– Works with photos from any source such as DSLR cameras, downloaded from the web or drones.
– Create vertical, horizontal, multiple rows or a grid of overlapping photos into awesome panoramic images.
– Lightweight on your device and will make PC quality panoramic photographs right in the palm of your hand.
– Create panos conveniently while on the go like on a tour and get immediate high quality results, no need to carry all that equipment anymore and it’s fully an offline app too, no Internet? no problem.
– No gyroscope or special sensors needed.
What are you waiting for? Download it now.
The best panorama app:
It is simply more than meets the eye and one of the best panoramic apps on Google play. Try it to see for yourself and you will love it:)
It doesn’t matter whether you are a professional or newbie panoramic photographer, this app will work great for you.
Tips on stitching great panos
• Photos that are plain or clear in the area of overlap will fail to stitch.
• Non overlapping photos will be automatically ignored.
• Use your favorite camera app to capture overlapping images.
• Make sure there is enough overlap area between photos.
• Use the camera lens as the rotation axis and not your body when capturing photos for stitching. Keep the lens or device at the same point as much as possible but rotate it in any direction to capture overlapping photos.
• Keep the lens or camera still when snapping to avoid motion blur.
• To help capture good overlapping shots keep track of the center of the previous shot and snap another when it reaches the edge.
• Avoid capturing photos in direct sunlight.
• Don’t merge photos with severe differences in lighting conditions.
• Avoid moving objects in the area of overlap.
Hope you enjoy using this app and that you will make memorable pano shots with it. Thank you.
What's new in version 2.9.15-litev2.9.9
- Memory usage optimisation (can further easily handle larger selection of images)
- Bug fixes
- Optimised memory usage when matching images (can now easily handle a large selection of images)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How to download Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher on ApkSoul.net?
To download Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher Apk Mod, please click on the download button at the top of the article or at the end of this article. You will then find the Apk file on ApkSoul.net's “Download” page. Follow the necessary instructions and you will download Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher MOD APK (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) for free.
The installation steps after downloading most premium app are the same. Open menu, settings, security and search for unknown sources so your phone can install apps from sources other than Google Play Store, ApkSoul.net. Go to the “Downloads” folder on your device and click on the downloaded file. Then install and launch it on your phone. Wait a moment for the device to install the premium app.
Q. Is it safe to download Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher APK Mod (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) on ApkSoul.net?
When the user downloads the Apk file from ApkSoul.net, we will check the relevant APK file on Google Play and let the user download it directly. The games and applications uploaded to our website are safe and harmless to users.
Q. Why do you need permission to install Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher Mod Hack (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) ?
The app needs access to the system on your device. When you install an application, you will be notified of all the permissions required to run the application.
Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher (com.facebook.rethinkvision.Bimostitch) is a premium app on Android, download the latest version of Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher Hack Mod (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) 2022 for Android. This premium app can be played for free and does not require root.
Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher MOD APK (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) APK + OBB 2022 can be downloaded and installed on your android device with android version 4.1 or higher. Download this premium app using your favorite browser and click install to install the premium app. Downloading (com.facebook.rethinkvision.Bimostitch) APK + DATA of Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) from ApkSoul.net is easier and faster.
Reviews from users
Kurt Myers: Finally an app that replaces the ease of stitching like Microsoft ICE (image composite editor)! Granted I only make simple composites but no other app I have found is a plug and play composite stitcher like this. Bought pro version after the first use on lite.
Leve Streda: idk why this is rated 3.5 but this app works but why is the output of 100mp is lower than 4mp default is 100 so I lowered it since trying to test things out it renders faster and gives out a more clear resolution
Kevin Bucataru: Amazing app and stitches well, it works best when using a high focal length (ie. Zoom camera) it does start to lower in stitching quality when used inside but overall great app.
Marc Mathis: Works great, just as well as any other panorama stitcher I've used. Quick and easy, good results. No issues whatsoever.
Andy Mason: App stopped working, used to be great but now allows you to select photos to stitch but won't actually combine them.
Joseph Wojciechowski: I repeat my comment, the combined photos when zoomed in on the same object are blurry, this translate when the photo is printed out. Google photos already stiches photos and their results are the same. Also there is no way to control the stitch process.
Stars _: Really really low res output- used clear, good resolution photos of text on a background and produced a blurry stitch. Where's the ability to crop top and bottom of images? Just stitches them together and you don't choose where. Can't tell if there's option to change vertical or panorama stitching or just relies on auto-detect. Really not adjustable to user needs.
A Google user: Very nice progress in the recent versions - since Google Photos likes to also automatically stitch photos from multiple images you can see that Bimostitch is often better. A couple of versions ago it liked to add weird gradient lines on stitches, but now it's almost perfect. Still, there is room for improvement, some small details still stay "broken" and I'm hoping that can be improved in future versions. Also, it would be great if you could tap the "Panorama stitching complete" notification to see it. And it would be nice to be able to zoom in 3D view. In general - thanks for a great app and keep up the good work!
A Google user: if you want perfect panomas, this app works great, you just snap a a few pictures of the area you want to create a panorama for, and the app stitches them together perfectly, even going so far as to be able to create a 360 degree view of the area you are photographing. and it doesn't just work with your cell phone, I've taken my DSLR camera and imported those pictures via Wi-Fi to my cell phone add it does the same thing. Highly worth purchasing the pro version.
A Google user: Not bad, 2 negatives: The stitched output is not as sharp as the originals that were stitched up. Would like to see an option to save as a png file and a user jpg quality threshold setting. Hmmm, reading the pro version, seems to have what I'm looking for. I'll think on it...
Download Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher MOD APK for Android
You may also like